The keystone of Cannon Constructor’s philosophy is the most successful project is COLLABORATION. We become a partner to our clients, the various project consultants, as well as our subcontractors and vendors. Our primary mandate is first to understand, then to set to achieve our clients’ project goals and needs.
Our second mandate is to create a project environment that is well scheduled, well coordinated, and well conceived such that our subcontractors can function at peak efficiency. This means that we have a final project that is well built, in the shortest possible time. To accomplish this level of excellence, we exercise the concept and process of collaboration and teamwork.
Underlying our ability to be our client’s partner are a number of basic tenets that serve regardless of the project:
• First we discover what the project goals and needs are, then determine the best ways to achieve them.
• We produce precise, detailed and timely budgets, schedules, etc.
• We provide the highest level of communication with all of our project partners. Good communication is the key to a successful project.
• Cannon is a catalyst.
• We are solution oriented rather than problem oriented, pro-active rather than reactive.
• While we operate in a structured environment, we have the flexibility to respond to the project issues whether they conform to our standard procedures or not.
• Our projects incorporate a positive spirit of cooperation.
• We never take ourselves too seriously, despite the serious nature of our business.
• We enjoy what we do, and our goal is to make sure everyone else on the project does as well.
Whether a small project where roles of Estimator, Project Manager, and Superintendent may be combined to enhance expediency, or a large project where there may be multiple layers of personnel, our in-house project teams are structured to provide the maximum results with the minimum amount of fuss.